22 January 2010

Maybe soon!

two families who were in Vladivostok just a few days before us for their first visit got court dates this week. Are we next on the list?????  Everbody please keep their fingers crossed that will be the case.

4 comments:

  1. We are pulling for you and hoping for good news soon so you can get to Vlad while we are still there!!! Get ready, as for us anyway, it comes very very quick!!! We are leaving in 6 days and I am so glad that I was getting very ready before we even got our date!!! Hoping to meet you in Vlad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! we have already a lot prepared to leave. all the kids stuff, presents and paperwork is ready. A lot of our stuff as welll but since we had such a cold spell we had to use some of the clothes I had put aside.

    it shouldn't be long though. Hopefully Beacon house is right with their prediction of mid february. we'll probably won't meet you than because you said you were flying back through Moscow instead of using the courrier. We will do the same thing to break up the trip a bit.

    Good luck and I'll follow you on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get the court date soon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sending prayers for a date very very soon! I cannot wait to see that first post that your kids are home and in your arms!!!!

    ReplyDelete