Today was Hannah's first day of school at Trinity Episcopal Day School, the same place she went to summer camp. But today it was not for camp. Today was serious bussiness complete with uniform, carpool lines and homework for mama and papa.
We were very pleased that Mrs. Stolzfuss was her teacher. She was involved in camp as well and did the evaluation to see if Hannah should go to Pre-K3 or Pre-K4. And Hannah was very happy to see her.
Marc dropped her off this morning and I picked her up this afternoon. Mrs. Stolzfuss said she has a very good day. They did science lab and PE, and... had spaghetti for lunch so the day couldn't go wrong with that. Hannah got in the car as if she had spent her whole life car pooling.
Together we went to pick up Ivan from daycare and the first thing they did was giving eachother a big hug. I guess they had missed eachother. It was so wonderful to see.


What a cutiepie!! I'm so glad it went well!
ReplyDeleteThis is so awesome to read the journey of you all as a family....
ReplyDelete....and Hannah looks sweet in school dress.