06 February 2010

we are getting closer!

Beacon house confirmed again with us that we should here about our courtdate mid february. We really are hanging on to that idea. Besides that we have been working a bit more on the kids room. It was move in ready but you are never finished I guess. Tomorrow I'll be working on wall decorations using my brand new cricut machine. Marc is out of town so I'll have all the time to myself to cut and glue to my heart's desire. Tonight I am finally putting the sweater parts together. there are 3 home knitted sweaters in the making that just needed to be 'glued" (as marc calls it) together and finished up. Got some cute buttons to go with them. Pictures will be added later!

We also got 2 huge bags of toys this week from someone at work. Thanks Winona. Our kids will thank you later. Their toy collection is getting pretty substantial!

Anyway, I am keeping myself busy between work, the heartwalk fundraiser and crafting. Anything to prevent sitting and waiting.

5 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Hoping for a court date soon for you all!!! We are sending good vibes your way from Vlad as we try and keep ourselves busy during the 10 day wait period!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the vibes. we can use them!
    I hope your last days in Vladivostok will be great and that you'll have a smooth sailing in Moscow. it is supposed to be spectacular.

    too bad we won't get to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang on. Usually Beacon is always right about what they say so I think this coming week you wil have good news., Be aware they may even call you late at night so answer your phone :-) that is what happened to us. Thinking of your guys!!! Can't wait that Hanna and Ivan are with Mommy and Daddy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on court date!!!!!!! It's time for these kiddos to come home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I am SO ready to hear that you got that call. It'll happen soon, I just know it!

    ReplyDelete