Our night at Charles De Gaulle airport.
Sunday evening Feb 28th. we are at the moment at the airport in..... Paris. Our flight out of Dallas was 2 hrs delayed and we missed our connection in London to Moscow. So we got rerouted through Paris to arrive in Moscow at 1:30am monday morning. Well... that flight just got cancelled due to bad weather so we'll spend the night in Paris instead of Moscow and fly to Moscow tomorrow morning. Unfortunately there are no hotels available close to the airport anymore so I guess we'll spend the night at the airport. Luckily we had 24hrs in Moscow so we should still be able to catch our flight to Vladivostok tomorrow evening. Quite an adventure, I can tell you. But ..... I am very excited I got to practise my french quite a bit tonight :) I think I'll be very happy to see my bed at the Vlad Inn on tuesday afternoon after 3 night without a bed. It will all be worth it the end.


This process is never-ending craziness! Safe travels... looking forward to reading that you're in Vlad.
ReplyDeleteYou're handling it well. Adoptive parents are tough!
ReplyDeleteGoodness....Donna is right, we learn to be tough! You have no choice if you want to get through this process. Hope you're comfy at the VMI very very soon.
ReplyDeleteHang on!
ReplyDelete