In the mean time Hannah, Ivan and I had breakfast (the usual oatmeal, and... BANANAS!!) got dressed and went to play in the white rabbit room.
After snack we practised some cutting with sizzors and made a Winnie the Pooh puzzle, had soup for lunch and now it is nap time again. Time flies when you are having fun.
It is a sunny day and it looks absolutely magical outside so after the nap we went for a walk to the convenience store just around the corner to get some fresh air. We put Ivan in the stroller and this time he didn't complain to much. We needed a few things for the last day (which is also Ivan's second birthday!). Hannah helped push Ivan and did a great job. She made a funny comment as well. We have been calling her Hannah Banana since she loves bananas and while walking back home she decided Ivan was going to be Vanya Apple (it doesn't rhyme but bananas and apples are the only 2 fruits we have had so far. Marc and I thought it was pretty smart!)
Tomorrow we'll have a busy day with the medicals for the kids, picking up the passports and buying a few souvenirs as a memory of Vladivostok both for us and Hannah and Ivan. It will probably be a while before we'll be back here. We'll also have a little birthday party for Ivan with Aiden and Svetlana. I brought some decorations and balloons and we'll get a cake on the way home.
So with all the activities tomorrow and us leaving on Thursday I might have to skip a few days on the blog. But I'll definitely be back on Friday!

This is such a journey for you and Marc....
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear the great news, FINALLY its OFFICIAL :)
Congrats again
Love posts like this!! Congratulations - ours will be official in about two months!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2nd Birthday to Ivan! Congrats again!
ReplyDelete