Today we first skyped with grandma and grandpa in Dallas and said good bye to Justin, Amber, Samual and little Anna. They were going home today. It will be quiet without them.
Oksana came to pick us up at 11:30 and drove us to the photographer for pictures for the Russian passports. The photographer was obviously used to take pictures of little kids since he had a whole stack of funky toys to wiggle and wave in order to make the kids laugh. We were not quite successful in that. Our little girl was very serious on the picture as she is in most posed pictures. And she is such a giggly girl most of the time. Our boy did a bit better. At least there was no crying. Our boy is really doing better and better in that aspect.
Before going home we stopped at the grocery store for milk, juice and ... bananas. The last 2 mornings we had breakfast without bananas and the kids were really missing them. we also stopped at the babystore for a few small supplies.
Both kids were sleeping in the car on the way home but now it is nap time, they are far from sleeping. Our girl is telling stories in her bed while our boy is begging to get out of his crib (mama, up!). I am deciding if I should give in our let them stay in bed for a while. since they are not crying, I guess I leave them in bed for a little while to stay with the routine.
Oh, below is a preview of what to expect on Monday when we can finally post pictures!


Can't wait to see pictures on monday!! Matthew does the same thing....if he gets a little cat nap in the car before nap time....there is no naping around here either!!! :) I always try my best to keep him awake in the car if I can!!
ReplyDelete